Supporting individuals into employment requires specialist support and guidance and there are various agencies throughout Buckinghamshire which can provide this. However, it is not always easy to find out who is operating within the area, with whom they work and how to refer someone to them. The aim of this section is to provide professionals within Buckinghamshire with this and other relevant information.
- The Local Services and Support page (under Contacts) provides details on the services based in Buckinghamshire, including their contact details and referral processes.
- The National Services and Support page (under Contacts) looks at the bigger national picture and provides some contacts and links to larger, relevant organisations within the UK.
- The Local Forums page includes information relating to the various forums and network groups within Bucks which focus on disability and employment.
- A Testimonials page has been included so you can read about people’s experiences of finding employment and the benefits gained through the process.
- The Legislation page looks at some of the legislation and regulations relating to disability and employment, including the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Some frequently asked questions have been included to cover areas not included on other pages.