Help To Find Work
Click on the individual links below for detailed contact information:
- Connexions — Connexions provides free information, confidential advice and support to young people aged 13-19 (or 25 with learning difficulties) years to help them to make the best decisions and choices in their lives.
- Job Centre Plus — Jobcentre Plus brings together employment and benefit servies for people of working age and a key element in the Government’s objectives to help people based on ‘Work for people who can, support for people who cannot’.
- National Society for Epilepsy — The National Society for Epilepsy provides work assessments, work training and support in gaining the skills and confidence to improve the possibility of employment for service users.
- Richmond Fellowship Employment Service Bletchley — The Richmond Fellowship Employment Service Bletchley is a specialist service working within mental health & employment.
- Richmond Fellowship Healthy Minds Employment Service — This service is for people who are in employment and registered with a GP in Bucks, but who are experiencing common mental health problems such as stress, anxiety and depression.
- Working Out — Working Out is a specialist brain injury vocational assessment and rehabilitation programme run by the Community Head Injury Service (CHIS) Community Health Bucks (NHS). It has been designed specifically to assist people with acquired brain injury in gaining employment.
- Back2Base Supported Employment Services — This service works closely with people who have a disability and supports them into employment, offering ongoing support to both them and their employers.
- Buckinghamshire Mind Supported Employment — Provides person-centered support for people with mental health needs who either wish to return to work or wish to begin work for the first time.
- Community Impact Bucks – Opportunities for All – Supported Volunteering Project — Provides support to people and identifies volunteer roles in a wide range of settings to match interests and capabilities.
- Shaw Trust — A national charity supporting people with disabilities and otherwise disadvantaged people to return to work, find employment and lead more independent lives.